2004 Voyager V930 Twin Hull Express Cruiser.
This low-drag twin-hull express cruiser with twin Volvo Penta D3 160 inboard diesels provides a stable platform at rest and very comfortable motion underway.
Abundant storage for food and drinks, spacious stable aft deck for fishing, diving or sundowners, a fully-enclosed molded hardtop providing protection from the elements, and recessed ambiance downlighting makes this versatile crossover at home on the ocean, bay or at anchor.
- ideal bay boat for extended family or friends
- accomplished family weekender in those secret coves
- capable offshore fishing or diving platform with 100+ nm range
Single v-berth and single quarter berth (with fans) in port hull, heads with macerating toilet and shower in starboard hull, convertible twin/double forward in bridgedeck.
Saloon dining table with wraparound seating converts to a double bed to starboard, with 2-burner, 2-fridge galley to port with additional seating.
Large open cockpit aft of saloon and galley ideal for fishing and watersport area, with tackle drawers, 2 live bait tanks, salt-water deck wash, fresh-water deck shower, extended cockpit awning on targa arch with 6 rocket launchers, and demountable stainless BBQ leading to dive platform and boarding ladder.
- Navman 5500 colour GPS & Chart plotter
- Navman 4500 colour Sounder/Fishfinder
- VHF marine radio and AM/FM/CD/USB stereo
- Electric anchor winch, plough anchor & 30m chain
- 2 x 300 litre Fuel tanks
- 2 x 150 litre Fresh water tanks
- 2 x Heavy Duty 12v starting batteries with separate master isolating switches
- 2 x Deep Cycle 12v house batteries with master isolating switch
- 12v lighting to cabins, bathroom, saloon and cockpit & 12v power outlet
- Shore power with RCD main switch & circuit breakers
- Smart Charger - 25 amp.
Twin Volvo Penta D3 Diesel 160 HP Engines
LAYOUT: Port side with basin, counter top, and gas storage, 2 x fridges.
STORAGE: Under counter top, Under seats, Along aft sections
SALOON: Open with convertible table, galley port
HEADROOM: 1.9 m
Port twin (V-Berth & Quarter berth), Forward twin converts to double.
Yes plus Holding Tank